Where do I pay a ticket?

Tickets may only be paid at:

Washington County Government Center
14949 - 62nd Street N
Stillwater, MN  55082

Or call 651-430-6000.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the police after hours?
2. My vehicle was impounded. How do I reclaim it?
3. Where do I pay a ticket?
4. How do I request a police report?
5. Does the police department offer fingerprinting?
6. What are Oakdale's curfew regulations?
7. What are false alarm charges?