How do I stop receiving free newspapers?

The distribution of newspapers and related advertising material is an activity that is protected under the First Amendment but you may contact the papers to ask to not receive them.   

  • Lillie Newspaper: 651-748-7800
  • Minneapolis Star Tribune / Trib Express: 612-673-4343 (ask for Customer Service) or email the Star Tribune.
  • Saint Paul Pioneer Press / Bulldog: 651-228-5524

Requests may need to submitted more than once. 

Please contact the City at 651-730-2704 or email Sue Barry for any assistance with this matter.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I store my trash and recycling containers?
2. What are the winter parking regulations?
3. How do I stop receiving free newspapers?
4. How do I register for programs and activities?
5. In which county is Oakdale located?
6. How do I contact the Oakdale Police after hours?
7. Where is the dog park located?
8. How do I make a complaint about an animal?