Where do I pay a ticket?

Tickets may only be paid at:
Washington County Government Center
14949 - 62nd Street N
Stillwater, MN  55082

Or call 651-430-6000.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the police after hours?
2. Where do I pay a ticket?
3. How do I request a police report?
4. What are Oakdale's curfew regulations?
5. My vehicle was impounded. How do I reclaim it?
6. What does the city charge for false alarms?