Current and Planned WorkPlease continue to water your sod
to ensure that it survives! The Contractor will help for the first 30 days, but after that there will be no sod replacement for sod that dies. More information for sod care is on the attached sheet. Thank you!Please note:
As the project is winding down we are relocating signs to light fixtures where possible, and also removing several unwarranted stop signs. An example of an unwarranted stop sign is at tee intersections of two low volume neighborhood streets. Stop signs on the approaching leg of a tee intersection are not warranted as they don’t change liability or driver responsibilities. According to Minnesota State Statutes 169.20 Sub 1 (c) drivers required to turn shall yield to the cross traffic.
Partridge Estates Area
- The final layer of asphalt paving has been completed.
Heather Ridge Area
- Manhole castings and water valve covers are being raised now to their final elevation in preparation for the top layer of asphalt paving.
- Restoration along the trail in Oakfield Park will be completed next week.
- The final layer of asphalt paving is planned for September 16th-18th depending upon good weather.
- **Please no parking on the street Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and possibly Thursday. Once the paving is done in your area you may park on the street. Asphalt paving will start at 44th Street and move north to 50th Street.
As construction progresses, please use caution traveling within the project area. Also, please do not park vehicles on the street from 7AM to 7PM within the project area unless instructed to by the Contractor to accommodate driveway work. This will help the Contractor to work more efficiently, and will create a safer work zone. Thank you, as always, for your ongoing patience and cooperation.
If there are any questions or comments regarding the project, please contact one of the following people:
- Joe Meemken, 651-724-5588, On Site Project Representative, SEH
- Jeff Thene, 651-490-2049, Sr. On Site Project Representative, SEH
- Brian Bachmeier, 651-730-2730, Oakdale Public Works Director/City Engineer
- Todd Blank, 651-490-2017, Project Manager, SEH