Current and Planned Work
Area 1 & 2 (Excluding Granada Ave.)
- Concrete curb & gutter removal and replacement should be complete today.
- Reclaiming the existing bituminous road surface and aggregate base is planned for week of June 8th.
- Paving the first layer of asphalt is planned for the week of June 15th.
- The work on Granada Ave. will not likely be until July due to the high pond levels in this area.
- Concrete curb & gutter removal and replacement has begun starting at the south end. Crews will continue and hope to have this all complete by the end of next week.
- Replacing storm sewer pipe and structures is planned to start the week of June 1 and take about 2 weeks to complete.
Area 4 & 5
- Work is expected to start in early July.
As construction progresses, please use caution traveling within the project area. Also, please do not park vehicles on the street from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. within the project area unless instructed to by the Contractor to accommodate driveway work. This will help the Contractor to work more efficiently, and will create a safer work zone. Thank you, as always, for your ongoing patience and cooperation.
If there are any questions or comments regarding the project, please contact one of the following people:
- Joe Meemken, 651-724-5588, On Site Project Representative, SEH
- Brian Bachmeier, 651-730-2730, Oakdale Public Works Director/City Engineer
- Todd Blank, 651-490-2017, Project Manager, SEH