The City of Oakdale is now accepting fall photo submissions for the first-ever Oakdale Seasonal Photo Contest until November 30. Photographers of all ages are encouraged to participate and winners will be chosen in three categories:
- Nature and Wildlife – Photos can include landscapes, animals, plants, trees, flowers, bodies of water, weather.
- Places and Activities – Photos can include City landmarks (i.e. bandshell, City Hall, nature preserve, etc.), businesses, buildings and activities or events (i.e. Summerfest, sporting event, etc.).
- People and Families – Photos can include people of Oakdale enjoying parks, trails, nature and activities or any other day-to-day activities.
The timeline for the fall contest is as follows:
- November 1 to 30 - Photo submission period
- December 12 - Finalists announced
- December 12 to 31 - Fan voting period on City of Oakdale Facebook page
- January 5 - Winners announced
Photos must be submitted and taken by Oakdale residents. Photos must also be taken in the City of Oakdale. Individuals may enter up to three photos per contest for the fall season. All photographs submitted will become property of the City of Oakdale and may be used in both print and digital publications.
For more information, complete contest rules and photo submission form, visit the photo contest page.