Oakdale, Minnesota (current population: 28,315) is currently accepting applications to fill the position of full-time Accountant.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Maintains and reviews the general ledger
- Prepares and enters journal entries
- Maintains inventory and records fixed assets
- Reconciles city records to county property tax and special assessment reports
- Track and record all intergovernmental revenue
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations
- Coordinate the City’s EMS process with third party billing vendor
- Prepare and process reports for other government units
- Participates in the annual financial audit
- Serve as back up to payroll, utility billing, and accounts payable processes
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field preferred
- Four years of experience in local government finance
Salary: $83,113.01 - $103,891.26 per year, plus excellent benefits package includes health and dental insurance, PERA pension, 12 paid holidays, and ample PTO package.
Closing Date: Open until filled; first review of applications on January 17, 2022.
Interested candidates must submit a standard City of Oakdale employment application, cover letter and resume. The City of Oakdale application can be found at https://www.ci.oakdale.mn.us/249/Employment-Opportunities
Email Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Wilson, Human Resources Director
1584 Hadley Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
The City of Oakdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer