Oakdale Minnesota (current population: 28,303) is accepting applications for the position of full-time City Clerk. This position performs all city clerk related functions including administration of official records and the city’s records retention program, and preparation of City Council meeting materials, including minutes. Attends evening regular and special meetings of the City Council. Serves as the responsible authority for compliance with the Minnesota Data Practices Act. Arranges disposal of surplus property. Manage elections for City responsibilities such as polling places, communications, and candidate communications. Provides assistance to the Mayor, City Council, and City Administrator and general administrative duties as assigned.
- Five years related experience performing increasingly responsible clerical and administrative duties.
- Municipal experience taking minutes, report writing, and organizing meeting materials.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Completion of State Municipal Clerk Certification or ability to complete within one year of hire.
- Election certification within two years of hire.
- Associates Degree in business or management or related
- Salary: $81,826 - $101,660.07 per year
- Excellent benefits package includes health and dental insurance, PERA pension, 12 paid holidays, and ample PTO package.
Open until filled. Interested applicants to submit a standard City Employment Application, cover letter, and resume with first review of applications on September 20, 2021.
Christina M. Volkers, City Administrator
City of Oakdale
1584 Hadley Avenue N, Oakdale, MN 55128
Email Application: email@example.com
The City of Oakdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer