The medallion was found on June 21, in Power Line Park (near the Oak Marsh Golf Club). Thank you for playing!
- Medallion is located on public property (but never in Walton Park) and accessible via public property, so no need to go onto private property.
- Medallion is located where the finder does not need to swim, dig, or disturb landscaped areas or planters.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the medallion hunt: members of the Oakdale Area Chamber of Commerce (OACC) and their immediate family members, elected officials, employees, and commissioners of the City of Oakdale and their immediate family members.
Things to know:
- Clues are posted at 8AM; a total of five clues.
- When the medallion is found, notification will be posted on the web page, electronic signs, and on the clue hotline.
Summer means Summerfest,
and Summerfest means fun!
If you have not yet been to summerfest,
Then this should be the one!
Summerfest begins on Thursday,
Think you'll need some time to rest?
Although there's lots of change nearby,
Stay focused on your quest.
Walton Park is the place to be.
Starting the twenty-first of June.
The medallion is not hidden there,
As you will discover quite soon.
For the first time ever,
Making its premiere,
Only five days of clues,
one less from last year.
You won't need a metal detector,
The medallion is crystal and clear.
Keep your eyes open so you don't miss a thing.
It might take some work to appear.
Last year the medallion was found early on,
Take care as you look around,
Remember, two days until Summerfest.
The mention of Northdale Park up above,
Another election year is upon us.
So many decisions to weigh.
But once you deposit your ballot,
You get to be on your way.
The train whistles went silent,
But on track you should remain.
Maybe after all is said and done,
You can campaign to get a new name!
It’s par for the course,
Where the medallion can be found.
Oak Marsh it is not.
But it is on the ground.
Your chosen route should take you,
Past iron, copper, nickel and more.
So switch around your thinking,
And take time to really explore.
Today is the start of Summerfest,
Sparking interest in Oakdale’s parks,
All year long, the Summerfest Committee,
You might need a burst of energy,
Clue #5 will be posted on Friday, June 22, at 8AM.