Non-Emergency Police & Fire

Reporting a Concern

Do you have a concern to report? Perhaps a code violation, park issue, pothole, or sewer back-up? Visit our Citizen Action Center.

Report a Non-Emergency Police or Non-Emergency Fire Issue

In Washington County, dial "911" for any situation that requires the response of the police, fire, or emergency medical personnel.

Any. Such as damage to property, parking complaints, suspicious activity, noisy neighbors, barking dogs, or fender benders. 

All 911 calls go to Washington County; where dispatchers will prioritize calls for service. Dialing 911 allows for public safety personnel to address offenses as they are taking place, especially for calls made after hours and on weekends or holidays.

Contact Your Sector Sergeant

The City is divided into six police sectors. Having sectors allows the police department to have more of a customized focus on each area; although many of the areas in the City face some similar issues, each also have unique issues. The sectors aid the department in addressing things such as repetitive traffic problems, criminal issues, ongoing disputes, and other areas of concern.

If you have a question or would like to discuss a matter of concern, whether small or large, please contact the Sector Sergeant assigned to your area:

  • Sector 1: Hudson Boulevard through 10th Street
    • Sergeant Nick Newton Phone: 651-702-5219
  • Sector 2: 11th Street through 20th Street
    • Sergeant Megan Kissner Phone: 651-501-5305
  • Sector 3: 21st Street through 30th Street
    • Sergeant Rolf Hagland Phone: 651-702-5216
  • Sector 4: 31st Street through 40th Street
    • Sergeant Steve Goodwin Phone: 651-702-5220
  • Sector 5: 41st Street through 50th Street
    • Sergeant Nick Newton Phone: 651-702-5219
  • Sector 6: 51st Street through I-694
    • Sergeant Nick Newton Phone: 651-702-5219