Residents and businesses need to have trash service from one of the City's licensed haulers. Trash and recycling containers are provided by your hauler. The City has an open hauling system, which means that you contract directly with the hauler of your choice.
The following haulers are licensed to operate in residential areas of the City:
- Advanced Disposal website - 651-487-8546
- Maroney's Sanitation website - 651-439-7279
- Republic Services website - 651-455-8634
- Tennis Sanitation website - 651-459-1887
- Waste Management website - 952-890-1100
The following waste haulers are licensed to operate in commercial areas of the City.
- Tuesday - Area south of County Road 14 (Old Highway 5) and north of 10th Street
- Wednesday - Area south of 10th Street
- Friday - Area north of County Road 14 (Old Highway 5)
Containers to Curb
On collection day, please place containers on the driveway apron, behind the curb, in an easily accessible location just prior to 7 AM and remove emptied containers from the curb no later than 8 PM.
Except for collection day, rubbish and recycling containers need to be stored other than in the front of the house or garage, unless screened from view by city-approved screening. To learn about screening options, please call Building Inspections at 651-739-5150.
Questions or concerns about a hauler?
Please email Jen Hassebroek or call her at 651-730-2723.